Wedding Flowers - Price Guideline
We love weddings!!! It is truly an honor to create floral's for your special day, to be a part of all that love and happiness makes my heart sing! And, not being bias at all :-) but flowers really do set the scene and create an ambiance only nature can provide!!
I select my floral's of the highest quality and pride myself in asking as many questions as possible when we discuss your requirements, Flowers by Tami require a 20% deposit to hold your date and the remainder is due the week before the wedding. Let's talk flowers!!!
Due to Covid-19 we are experiencing extreme price and supply challenges, this is going to affect the coming wedding season and beyond for some time, we really don't know how long!!
I want my potential brides to know that I am sourcing as much ingredients as I can direct from growers.
With weddings we like to order your flowers 6-8 weeks in advance so we can secure your blooms, at this time we may not be able to secure any particular flowers especially imported flowers as they are not coming into the country at this stage.
We CAN however work with a colour palette and still work to create your unique design.
I will keep in touch with all my brides and continue to inform you of what is happening in the floral world so you know exactly where we stand at all times xxx
These prices are a guide only and may be subject to change.
- Bridal - from $250.00
- Bridesmaids - from $200
- Buttonholes - $40 each
- Page Boy Buttonhole - $30 each
- Flower Girl posy - from $60
- Floral headpiece - from $120
- Cake Topper - from $80
- Archway dressings - from $250
- Tables - from $60 per item (extremely variable)
- Bridal Table - Long and low arrangement - from $200
- Wrist corsage - from $55
- Petals - Mixed colors - from $110 1/2 shopping bag
- Select colors - from $140 1/2 shopping bag
- Delivery - Local $20 (more for Venues which are further out of town)
- Flowers for Hair - from $40 per cluster
- Garlands - from $65 per metre (foliage only - variable on thickness required and foliage used)